This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Vallen JPegger for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Vallen JPegger from your PCVallen Systeme GmbH
. You can read more on Vallen Systeme GmbH or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.vallen.de
to get more data about Vallen JPegger on Vallen Systeme GmbH's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vallen\jpegger directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Vallen JPegger is C:\Program Files (x86)\vallen\jpegger\jpegger.exe. jpegger.exe is the Vallen JPegger's main executable file and it occupies around 1.83 MB (1920512 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Vallen JPegger. They occupy about 2.27 MB (2379776
bytes) on disk.
- jpegger.exe (1.83 MB)
- vstarter.exe (448.50 KB)
The current page applies to Vallen JPegger version 5.6411.1115.1
only. Click on the links below for other Vallen JPegger versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.The files below remain on your disk by Vallen JPegger when you uninstall it:
Vallen JPegger is an application marketed by Vallen Systeme GmbH. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Vallen JPegger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Vallen JPegger from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vallen JPegger or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vallen JPegger". If it exists on your system the Vallen JPegger program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Vallen JPegger in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Vallen JPegger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vallen JPegger:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vallen.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\vallen\jpegger\jpegger.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Vallen JPegger.
8. After removing Vallen JPegger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Vallen JPegger that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vallen JPegger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Vallen JPegger by Vallen Systeme GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Vallen JPegger by Vallen Systeme GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vallen JPegger supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-15 16:07:22.953