This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Vallen JPegger for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Vallen JPegger from your PCVallen Systeme GmbH
. Additional info about Vallen Systeme GmbH can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Vallen JPegger at http://www.vallen.de
. Vallen JPegger is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jpegger v5.03 Build 8.0915 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Vallen JPegger is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jpegger v5.03 Build 8.0915\jpegger.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.48 MB (1556480 bytes) on disk and is labeled jpegger.exe.
The executable files below are part of Vallen JPegger. They take about 1.79 MB (1872384
bytes) on disk.
- jpegger.exe (1.48 MB)
- vstarter.exe (308.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.038.0915
of Vallen JPegger. Click on the links below for other Vallen JPegger versions:
...click to view all...
Vallen JPegger is a program released by Vallen Systeme GmbH. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Vallen JPegger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Vallen JPegger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vallen JPegger or simply click the Search field and type in "Vallen JPegger". If it exists on your system the Vallen JPegger app will be found very quickly. After you select Vallen JPegger in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Vallen JPegger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Vallen JPegger:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vallen.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jpegger v5.03 Build 8.0915\jpegger.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Vallen JPegger.
8. After removing Vallen JPegger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vallen JPegger that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vallen JPegger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Vallen JPegger by Vallen Systeme GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Vallen JPegger by Vallen Systeme GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Vallen JPegger supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-21 15:19:24.427