You can find below detailed information on how to remove Vahana VR for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Vahana VR from your systemVideoStitch SAS
. More information on VideoStitch SAS can be found here
. Please open http://www.video-stitch.com
if you want to read more on Vahana VR on VideoStitch SAS's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\VideoStitch\VahanaVR folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Vahana VR's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\VideoStitch\VahanaVR\unins000.exe. VahanaVR.exe is the Vahana VR's main executable file and it takes close to 5.35 MB (5612144 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Vahana VR. They take about 21.03 MB (22050169
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1402.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (823.16 KB)
- VahanaVR.exe (5.35 MB)
- vcredist_x64_2012.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x64_2013.exe (6.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.2
of Vahana VR. You can find below a few links to other Vahana VR releases:
Vahana VR is an application released by VideoStitch SAS. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Vahana VR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Vahana VR from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Vahana VR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vahana VR". If it exists on your system the Vahana VR application will be found very quickly. After you click Vahana VR in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Vahana VR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vahana VR:
- The software company is: http://www.video-stitch.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoStitch\VahanaVR\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vahana VR.
8. After removing Vahana VR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Vahana VR which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vahana VR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Vahana VR by VideoStitch SAS from your PC, nor are we saying that Vahana VR by VideoStitch SAS is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vahana VR supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 07:06:29.207