You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Vahana VR for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Vahana VR from your PCVideoStitch SAS
. Further information on VideoStitch SAS can be found here
. Please follow http://www.video-stitch.com
if you want to read more on Vahana VR on VideoStitch SAS's page. Vahana VR is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\VideoStitch\VahanaVR folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Vahana VR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VideoStitch\VahanaVR\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. VahanaVR.exe is the Vahana VR's primary executable file and it occupies around 3.88 MB (4071016 bytes) on disk.
Vahana VR installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.85 MB (6133513
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1402.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (823.16 KB)
- VahanaVR.exe (3.88 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Vahana VR. Click on the links below for other Vahana VR versions:
Vahana VR is an application marketed by the software company VideoStitch SAS. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Vahana VR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Vahana VR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Vahana VR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vahana VR". The Vahana VR application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Vahana VR in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Vahana VR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Vahana VR:
- The publisher is: http://www.video-stitch.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoStitch\VahanaVR\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vahana VR.
8. After uninstalling Vahana VR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Vahana VR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vahana VR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Vahana VR by VideoStitch SAS from your PC, we are not saying that Vahana VR by VideoStitch SAS is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vahana VR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-17 11:16:36.717