VKOKAdBlock is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VKOKAdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Company Inc.. VKOKAdBlock is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\VKOKAblockUn directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall VKOKAdBlock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VKOKAblockUn\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.26 MB (2372585 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed together with VKOKAdBlock. They occupy about 2.26 MB (2372585
bytes) on disk.
This page is about VKOKAdBlock version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other versions of VKOKAdBlock:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
VKOKAdBlock is a program offered by Company Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall VKOKAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall VKOKAdBlock from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VKOKAdBlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VKOKAdBlock". The VKOKAdBlock app will be found automatically. When you click VKOKAdBlock in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VKOKAdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VKOKAdBlock.
8. After uninstalling VKOKAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VKOKAdBlock that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VKOKAdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VKOKAdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that VKOKAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VKOKAdBlock supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 23:16:35.537