VKOKAdBlock is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall VKOKAdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Company Inc.. VKOKAdBlock is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VKOKAblockUn directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing VKOKAdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\VKOKAblockUn\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the VKOKAdBlock's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.15 MB (2257858 bytes) on disk.
VKOKAdBlock is comprised of the following executables which take 2.15 MB (2257858
bytes) on disk:
This data is about VKOKAdBlock version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other VKOKAdBlock releases:
...click to view all...
VKOKAdBlock has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
VKOKAdBlock is an application offered by the software company Company Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase VKOKAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase VKOKAdBlock from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VKOKAdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "VKOKAdBlock". The VKOKAdBlock app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VKOKAdBlock in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VKOKAdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VKOKAdBlock.
8. After uninstalling VKOKAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VKOKAdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VKOKAdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VKOKAdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that VKOKAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VKOKAdBlock in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 18:18:04.100