You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove VIPRE Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall VIPRE Antivirus from your PCThreatTrack Security Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on ThreatTrack Security Inc.. You can get more details about VIPRE Antivirus at http://www.ThreatTrackSecurity.com
. Usually the VIPRE Antivirus program is placed in the C:\Program Files\VIPRE directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall VIPRE Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line MsiExec.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. VIPRE Antivirus's main file takes about 365.02 KB (373776 bytes) and is named VIPREUI.exe.
VIPRE Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 20.59 MB (21587608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SBAMCommandLineScanner.exe (2.10 MB)
- SBAMCreateRestore.exe (296.02 KB)
- SBAMSvc.exe (6.30 MB)
- SBAMTray.exe (2.88 MB)
- sbamwsc.exe (426.39 KB)
- SBPIMSvc.exe (364.52 KB)
- SBRC.exe (234.52 KB)
- SBSetupDrivers.exe (162.15 KB)
- Sfe.exe (1.97 MB)
- VIPREUI.exe (365.02 KB)
- TeamViewerQS.exe (5.47 MB)
- sbbd.exe (40.02 KB)
- sbbd.exe (40.02 KB)
This web page is about VIPRE Antivirus version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of VIPRE Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall VIPRE Antivirus.Folders left behind when you uninstall VIPRE Antivirus:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall VIPRE Antivirus:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VIPRE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VIPRE\bdsmartdb.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VIPRE\BDUpdateServiceCom.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VIPRE\Composition.Initialization.Desktop.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VIPRE\Controls.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
VIPRE Antivirus is an application marketed by ThreatTrack Security Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove VIPRE Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall VIPRE Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VIPRE Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "VIPRE Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the VIPRE Antivirus app will be found very quickly. When you click VIPRE Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VIPRE Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VIPRE Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.ThreatTrackSecurity.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VIPRE Antivirus.
8. After removing VIPRE Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VIPRE Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VIPRE Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VIPRE Antivirus by ThreatTrack Security Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that VIPRE Antivirus by ThreatTrack Security Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VIPRE Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-26 01:37:37.870