VIPRE Antivirus is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall VIPRE Antivirus from your systemThreatTrack Security Inc.
. Further information on ThreatTrack Security Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info on VIPRE Antivirus at http://www.ThreatTrackSecurity.com
. VIPRE Antivirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VIPRE directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for VIPRE Antivirus is MsiExec.exe. The application's main executable file is titled VIPREUI.exe and occupies 395.52 KB (405008 bytes).
The executables below are part of VIPRE Antivirus. They take an average of 24.22 MB (25397352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GFI.Tools.Run64.exe (185.39 KB)
- SBAMCommandLineScanner.exe (2.10 MB)
- SBAMCreateRestore.exe (296.02 KB)
- SBAMSvc.exe (6.21 MB)
- SBAMTray.exe (2.88 MB)
- sbamwsc.exe (426.89 KB)
- sbbd.exe (40.02 KB)
- SBPIMSvc.exe (365.02 KB)
- sbrc.exe (234.52 KB)
- SBSetupDrivers.exe (205.13 KB)
- Sfe.exe (1.97 MB)
- VIPRE.Tools.Run64.exe (219.52 KB)
- VipreEdgeProtection.exe (2.59 MB)
- VIPREUI.exe (395.52 KB)
- WEInstaller.exe (128.52 KB)
- Process64.exe (477.52 KB)
- SBAMCommandLineScanner.exe (2.83 MB)
- sbbd.exe (46.52 KB)
- SFE.EXE (2.69 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.4.1
of VIPRE Antivirus. You can find below info on other versions of VIPRE Antivirus:
...click to view all...
VIPRE Antivirus is a program released by the software company ThreatTrack Security Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase VIPRE Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VIPRE Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VIPRE Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "VIPRE Antivirus". If it exists on your system the VIPRE Antivirus app will be found automatically. After you select VIPRE Antivirus in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VIPRE Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VIPRE Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ThreatTrackSecurity.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VIPRE Antivirus.
8. After removing VIPRE Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VIPRE Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VIPRE Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove VIPRE Antivirus by ThreatTrack Security Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that VIPRE Antivirus by ThreatTrack Security Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VIPRE Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 18:32:41.650