This page contains complete information on how to remove VIPRE Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall VIPRE Antivirus from your computerSunbelt Software
. Additional info about Sunbelt Software can be read here
. Click on http://www.SunbeltSoftware.com
to get more facts about VIPRE Antivirus on Sunbelt Software's website. Usually the VIPRE Antivirus application is found in the C:\Program Files\Sunbelt Software\VIPRE folder, depending on the user's option during setup. sbamui.exe is the VIPRE Antivirus's primary executable file and it takes approximately 3.26 MB (3413328 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VIPRE Antivirus. They occupy an average of 9.94 MB (10426680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fwsdk_installer_32.exe (106.59 KB)
- fwsdk_installer_64.exe (122.09 KB)
- SBAMCommandLineScanner.exe (445.33 KB)
- SBAMCreateRestore.exe (161.33 KB)
- SBAMSafeModeUI.exe (829.33 KB)
- SBAMSvc.exe (2.60 MB)
- SBAMTray.exe (1.23 MB)
- sbamui.exe (3.26 MB)
- sbamwsc.exe (141.33 KB)
- sbbd_32.exe (27.33 KB)
- sbbd_64.exe (26.83 KB)
- SBPIMSvc.exe (177.33 KB)
- SBRC.exe (193.33 KB)
- Sfe.exe (349.33 KB)
- Sunbelt.Tools.Run64.exe (238.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.3248
of VIPRE Antivirus. Click on the links below for other VIPRE Antivirus versions:
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove VIPRE Antivirus from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall VIPRE Antivirus:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall VIPRE Antivirus:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sunbelt Software\VIPRE
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sunbelt Software\VIPRE\Definitions\acertdefs0.std
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sunbelt Software\VIPRE\Definitions\adsrules.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sunbelt Software\VIPRE\Definitions\AdviceTx.vdx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sunbelt Software\VIPRE\Definitions\api0.std
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
VIPRE Antivirus is an application marketed by Sunbelt Software. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove VIPRE Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VIPRE Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VIPRE Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "VIPRE Antivirus". The VIPRE Antivirus program will be found automatically. When you click VIPRE Antivirus in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VIPRE Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VIPRE Antivirus.
8. After removing VIPRE Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VIPRE Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VIPRE Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VIPRE Antivirus by Sunbelt Software from your computer, nor are we saying that VIPRE Antivirus by Sunbelt Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VIPRE Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-22 14:15:35.230