VIPRE Antivirus is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall VIPRE Antivirus from your systemSunbelt Software
. Take a look here
for more information on Sunbelt Software. Please open http://www.SunbeltSoftware.com
if you want to read more on VIPRE Antivirus on Sunbelt Software's web page. VIPRE Antivirus is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sunbelt Software\VIPRE folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. VIPRE Antivirus's full uninstall command line is MsiExec.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.43 MB (3601744 bytes) on disk and is called sbamui.exe.
VIPRE Antivirus is composed of the following executables which take 11.83 MB (12406672
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- IfCleanup.exe (17.83 KB)
- SBAgentDiagnosticTool.exe (561.33 KB)
- SBAMCommandLineScanner.exe (445.33 KB)
- SBAMCreateRestore.exe (161.33 KB)
- SBAMSafeModeUI.exe (829.33 KB)
- SBAMSvc.exe (2.67 MB)
- SBAMTray.exe (1.29 MB)
- sbamui.exe (3.43 MB)
- sbamwsc.exe (141.33 KB)
- SBPIMSvc.exe (177.33 KB)
- SBRC.exe (193.33 KB)
- SBSetupDrivers.exe (168.59 KB)
- Sfe.exe (349.33 KB)
- Sunbelt.Tools.Run64.exe (238.83 KB)
- sbbd.exe (41.83 KB)
- SBAMCommandLineScanner.exe (663.33 KB)
- sbbd.exe (44.83 KB)
- SFE.EXE (500.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.4280
of VIPRE Antivirus. For more VIPRE Antivirus versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove VIPRE Antivirus.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall VIPRE Antivirus:
- C:\Program Files\Sunbelt Software\VIPRE
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sunbelt Software\VIPRE Antivirus + Antispyware
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Sunbelt Software\VIPRE\Definitions\acertdefs0.std
- C:\Program Files\Sunbelt Software\VIPRE\Definitions\adsrules.dat
- C:\Program Files\Sunbelt Software\VIPRE\Definitions\AdviceTx.vdx
- C:\Program Files\Sunbelt Software\VIPRE\Definitions\api0.std
Additional values that you should clean:
VIPRE Antivirus is a program released by Sunbelt Software. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase VIPRE Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase VIPRE Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VIPRE Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "VIPRE Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the VIPRE Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VIPRE Antivirus in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VIPRE Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VIPRE Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.SunbeltSoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VIPRE Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling VIPRE Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VIPRE Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VIPRE Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VIPRE Antivirus by Sunbelt Software from your computer, nor are we saying that VIPRE Antivirus by Sunbelt Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VIPRE Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 13:19:22.573