You can find below details on how to uninstall VAIO Manual for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VAIO Manual from your systemSony Corporation
. You can read more on Sony Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Sony\Manual\VAIO Manual directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for VAIO Manual is RunDll32. The program's main executable file is labeled Manual.exe and it has a size of 880.00 KB (901120 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside VAIO Manual. They occupy about 880.00 KB (901120
bytes) on disk.
This data is about VAIO Manual version 2.2.00.05170
only. Click on the links below for other VAIO Manual versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO Manual is an application released by Sony Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall VAIO Manual is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete VAIO Manual from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VAIO Manual or simply click the Search feature and type in "VAIO Manual". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Manual app will be found very quickly. When you select VAIO Manual in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VAIO Manual, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VAIO Manual.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Manual, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Manual that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Manual with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Manual by Sony Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that VAIO Manual by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO Manual in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:42:07.047