VAIO Manual is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VAIO Manual from your computerSony Corporation
. Further information on Sony Corporation can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Sony\Manual\VAIO Manual directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for VAIO Manual is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is named Manual.exe and its approximative size is 608.00 KB (622592 bytes).
The following executables are contained in VAIO Manual. They take 608.00 KB (622592
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.00.10190
of VAIO Manual. For other VAIO Manual versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VAIO Manual is a program by Sony Corporation. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall VAIO Manual is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall VAIO Manual from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VAIO Manual or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Manual". If it exists on your system the VAIO Manual program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VAIO Manual in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VAIO Manual, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VAIO Manual.
8. After removing VAIO Manual, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Manual that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VAIO Manual using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Manual by Sony Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that VAIO Manual by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO Manual supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-22 11:08:17.623