V-Ray Cloud Client
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall V-Ray Cloud Client for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall V-Ray Cloud Client from your computerChaos Software Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Chaos Software Ltd. V-Ray Cloud Client is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Chaos Group\V-Ray directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. V-Ray Cloud Client's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Chaos Group\V-Ray\V-Ray Cloud Client/uninstall/installer.exe. vcloud.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 12.46 MB (13070360 bytes) on disk.
V-Ray Cloud Client is comprised of the following executables which take 18.15 MB (19034136
bytes) on disk:
- vcloud.exe (12.46 MB)
- installer.exe (5.69 MB)
The current web page applies to V-Ray Cloud Client version 0.14.3
only. You can find below info on other versions of V-Ray Cloud Client:
...click to view all...
V-Ray Cloud Client is a program released by Chaos Software Ltd. Some users want to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase V-Ray Cloud Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall V-Ray Cloud Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find V-Ray Cloud Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "V-Ray Cloud Client". If it exists on your system the V-Ray Cloud Client application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click V-Ray Cloud Client in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding V-Ray Cloud Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall V-Ray Cloud Client.
8. After uninstalling V-Ray Cloud Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of V-Ray Cloud Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling V-Ray Cloud Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove V-Ray Cloud Client by Chaos Software Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that V-Ray Cloud Client by Chaos Software Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove V-Ray Cloud Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 02:44:26.903