V-Ray Cloud Client
You can find on this page details on how to remove V-Ray Cloud Client for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall V-Ray Cloud Client from your computerChaos Software Ltd
. More info about Chaos Software Ltd can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Chaos Group\V-Ray folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. V-Ray Cloud Client's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Chaos Group\V-Ray\V-Ray Cloud Client/uninstall/installer.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 12.53 MB (13134360 bytes) on disk and is named vcloud.exe.
The following executables are installed together with V-Ray Cloud Client. They occupy about 18.21 MB (19098136
bytes) on disk.
- vcloud.exe (12.53 MB)
- installer.exe (5.69 MB)
The current web page applies to V-Ray Cloud Client version 0.15.4
only. You can find here a few links to other V-Ray Cloud Client versions:
...click to view all...
V-Ray Cloud Client is an application marketed by the software company Chaos Software Ltd. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall V-Ray Cloud Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete V-Ray Cloud Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate V-Ray Cloud Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "V-Ray Cloud Client". The V-Ray Cloud Client application will be found very quickly. After you click V-Ray Cloud Client in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding V-Ray Cloud Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove V-Ray Cloud Client.
8. After removing V-Ray Cloud Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of V-Ray Cloud Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing V-Ray Cloud Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove V-Ray Cloud Client by Chaos Software Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that V-Ray Cloud Client by Chaos Software Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove V-Ray Cloud Client in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 20:56:06.540