V - The File Viewer
V - The File Viewer is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall V - The File Viewer from your systemFileViewer.com
. Further information on FileViewer.com can be seen here
. More info about the app V - The File Viewer can be seen at http://www.fileviewer.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\V64 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall V - The File Viewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\V64\v.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. v.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.07 MB (4270784 bytes) on disk.
V - The File Viewer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.69 MB (4920704
bytes) on disk.
- TarServer32.exe (267.50 KB)
- v.exe (4.07 MB)
- VUninstall.exe (101.19 KB)
- ZipServer32.exe (266.00 KB)
This data is about V - The File Viewer version 111
alone. Click on the links below for other V - The File Viewer versions:
V - The File Viewer is an application offered by the software company FileViewer.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove V - The File Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete V - The File Viewer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find V - The File Viewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "V - The File Viewer". If it is installed on your PC the V - The File Viewer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select V - The File Viewer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding V - The File Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for V - The File Viewer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fileviewer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\V64\v.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall V - The File Viewer.
8. After removing V - The File Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong V - The File Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing V - The File Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall V - The File Viewer by FileViewer.com from your computer, nor are we saying that V - The File Viewer by FileViewer.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall V - The File Viewer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 15:20:10.320