V - The File Viewer
V - The File Viewer is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall V - The File Viewer from your computerFileViewer.com
. Open here
for more details on FileViewer.com. Further information about V - The File Viewer can be seen at http://www.fileviewer.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\V64 directory (same installation drive as Windows). V - The File Viewer's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\V64\v.exe" /uninstall /allusers. v.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.55 MB (4775160 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of V - The File Viewer. They take about 5.18 MB (5431792
bytes) on disk.
- TarServer32.exe (271.00 KB)
- v.exe (4.55 MB)
- VUninstall.exe (101.24 KB)
- ZipServer32.exe (269.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 121
of V - The File Viewer. You can find below a few links to other V - The File Viewer versions:
V - The File Viewer is an application offered by the software company FileViewer.com. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall V - The File Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall V - The File Viewer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find V - The File Viewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "V - The File Viewer". If it is installed on your PC the V - The File Viewer application will be found very quickly. When you select V - The File Viewer in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding V - The File Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for V - The File Viewer:
- The software company is: http://www.fileviewer.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\V64\v.exe" /uninstall /allusers
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall V - The File Viewer.
8. After removing V - The File Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong V - The File Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing V - The File Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall V - The File Viewer by FileViewer.com from your computer, we are not saying that V - The File Viewer by FileViewer.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall V - The File Viewer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-04 20:33:11.823