Uptodown Toolbar is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Uptodown Toolbar from your systemUptodown
. You can read more on Uptodown or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Uptodown Toolbar can be seen at http://Uptodown.OurToolbar.com/
. Uptodown Toolbar is normally installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Uptodown directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Uptodown Toolbar's full uninstall command line is C:\Archivos de programa\Uptodown\uninstall.exe. UptodownToolbarHelper1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
Uptodown Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
- UptodownToolbarHelper1.exe (64.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Uptodown Toolbar. Click on the links below for other Uptodown Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Uptodown Toolbar is an application marketed by the software company Uptodown. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Uptodown Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Uptodown Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Uptodown Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uptodown Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Uptodown Toolbar program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Uptodown Toolbar in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Uptodown Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Uptodown Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://Uptodown.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Uptodown\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Uptodown Toolbar.
8. After removing Uptodown Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Uptodown Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uptodown Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Uptodown Toolbar by Uptodown from your PC, we are not saying that Uptodown Toolbar by Uptodown is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Uptodown Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 19:38:53.170