Uptodown Toolbar is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Uptodown Toolbar from your systemUptodown
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Uptodown. More info about the application Uptodown Toolbar can be seen at http://Uptodown.OurToolbar.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uptodown folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Uptodown Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Uptodown\uninstall.exe toolbar. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. UptodownToolbarHelper.exe is the Uptodown Toolbar's main executable file and it occupies approximately 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Uptodown Toolbar. They occupy 155.88 KB (159624
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (91.59 KB)
- UptodownToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
This web page is about Uptodown Toolbar version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Uptodown Toolbar:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Uptodown Toolbar you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Uptodown\toolbar.cfg
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Uptodown Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Uptodown Toolbar\DisplayName
Uptodown Toolbar is a program marketed by Uptodown. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Uptodown Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Uptodown Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Uptodown Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Uptodown Toolbar". The Uptodown Toolbar app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Uptodown Toolbar in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Uptodown Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Uptodown Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://Uptodown.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uptodown\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Uptodown Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Uptodown Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Uptodown Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uptodown Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uptodown Toolbar by Uptodown from your computer, we are not saying that Uptodown Toolbar by Uptodown is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uptodown Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 16:37:24.360