Update Service YourFileDownloader
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Update Service YourFileDownloader for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader from your computerhttp://yourfiledownloader.org
. Open here
where you can read more on http://yourfiledownloader.org. Please follow http://yourfiledownloader.org
if you want to read more on Update Service YourFileDownloader on http://yourfiledownloader.org's page. Update Service YourFileDownloader is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Update Service YourFileDownloader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. YourFileDownloaderUpdater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 382.11 KB (391280 bytes) on disk.
Update Service YourFileDownloader is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.82 MB (2952992
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (2.44 MB)
- YourFileDownloaderUpdater.exe (382.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.14.36
of Update Service YourFileDownloader. You can find below info on other versions of Update Service YourFileDownloader:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Update Service YourFileDownloader's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\YourFileDownloaderUpdater.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader\DisplayName
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader\InstallLocation
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader\UninstallString
Update Service YourFileDownloader is an application by the software company http://yourfiledownloader.org. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Update Service YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Update Service YourFileDownloader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Update Service YourFileDownloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Update Service YourFileDownloader". The Update Service YourFileDownloader program will be found very quickly. When you click Update Service YourFileDownloader in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Update Service YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Update Service YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the program is: http://yourfiledownloader.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader.
8. After uninstalling Update Service YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Update Service YourFileDownloader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Update Service YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader by http://yourfiledownloader.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Update Service YourFileDownloader by http://yourfiledownloader.org is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-15 07:31:10.950