Update Service YourFileDownloader
This web page is about Update Service YourFileDownloader for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader from your PChttp://yourfiledownloader.org
. Additional info about http://yourfiledownloader.org can be seen here
. More details about the application Update Service YourFileDownloader can be found at http://yourfiledownloader.org
. Update Service YourFileDownloader is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Update Service YourFileDownloader. YourFileDownloaderUpdater.exe is the Update Service YourFileDownloader's primary executable file and it takes circa 382.11 KB (391280 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Update Service YourFileDownloader. They occupy 3.33 MB (3495504
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (2.96 MB)
- YourFileDownloaderUpdater.exe (382.11 KB)
The current page applies to Update Service YourFileDownloader version 2.14.38
only. For other Update Service YourFileDownloader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Update Service YourFileDownloader is an application marketed by http://yourfiledownloader.org. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Update Service YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Update Service YourFileDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Update Service YourFileDownloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Update Service YourFileDownloader". If it is installed on your PC the Update Service YourFileDownloader app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Update Service YourFileDownloader in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Update Service YourFileDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Update Service YourFileDownloader:
- The publisher is: http://yourfiledownloader.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing Update Service YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Update Service YourFileDownloader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Update Service YourFileDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader by http://yourfiledownloader.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Update Service YourFileDownloader by http://yourfiledownloader.org is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:38:36.813