Unknown Horizons is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Unknown Horizons from your PCThe Unknown Horizons Team
. Check out here
for more information on The Unknown Horizons Team. You can read more about on Unknown Horizons at http://www.unknown-horizons.org
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Unknown Horizons directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Unknown Horizons is C:\Program Files (x86)\Unknown Horizons\uninst.exe. Unknown Horizons's primary file takes around 26.50 KB (27136 bytes) and is named pythonw2.exe.
Unknown Horizons installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.60 MB (2723873
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (194.01 KB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- python2.exe (26.50 KB)
- pythonw2.exe (26.50 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- t32.exe (89.00 KB)
- t64.exe (92.50 KB)
- w32.exe (85.00 KB)
- w64.exe (89.50 KB)
- Pythonwin.exe (18.50 KB)
- cli.exe (64.00 KB)
- cli-64.exe (73.00 KB)
- cli-arm-32.exe (67.50 KB)
- gui.exe (64.00 KB)
- gui-64.exe (73.50 KB)
- gui-arm-32.exe (67.50 KB)
- pythonservice.exe (10.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Unknown Horizons version 2014.1
alone. For other Unknown Horizons versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling Unknown Horizons we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Unknown Horizons from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Unknown Horizons:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unknown Horizons
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unknown Horizons
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unknown Horizons\content\actionsets.json
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unknown Horizons\content\atlas.sql
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unknown Horizons\content\audio\music\battle.ogg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unknown Horizons\content\audio\music\beware_the_ships_kobold.ogg
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Unknown Horizons
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Unknown Horizons\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Unknown Horizons\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Unknown Horizons\Publisher
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Unknown Horizons\UninstallString
Unknown Horizons is a program released by The Unknown Horizons Team. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Unknown Horizons is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Unknown Horizons with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Unknown Horizons or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unknown Horizons". If it exists on your system the Unknown Horizons application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Unknown Horizons in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Unknown Horizons, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unknown Horizons:
- The software company is: http://www.unknown-horizons.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Unknown Horizons\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Unknown Horizons.
8. After removing Unknown Horizons, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Unknown Horizons that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unknown Horizons with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Unknown Horizons by The Unknown Horizons Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Unknown Horizons by The Unknown Horizons Team is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unknown Horizons in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 17:11:20.163