Unknown Horizons is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Unknown Horizons from your systemThe Unknown Horizons Team
. Check out here
for more information on The Unknown Horizons Team. You can read more about on Unknown Horizons at http://www.unknown-horizons.org
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Unknown Horizons directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Unknown Horizons is C:\Program Files (x86)\Unknown Horizons\uninst.exe. Unknown Horizons's primary file takes around 26.50 KB (27136 bytes) and is named pythonw2.exe.
Unknown Horizons installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.60 MB (2723873
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (194.01 KB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- python2.exe (26.50 KB)
- pythonw2.exe (26.50 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- t32.exe (89.00 KB)
- t64.exe (92.50 KB)
- w32.exe (85.00 KB)
- w64.exe (89.50 KB)
- Pythonwin.exe (18.50 KB)
- cli.exe (64.00 KB)
- cli-64.exe (73.00 KB)
- cli-arm-32.exe (67.50 KB)
- gui.exe (64.00 KB)
- gui-64.exe (73.50 KB)
- gui-arm-32.exe (67.50 KB)
- pythonservice.exe (10.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Unknown Horizons version 2014.1
alone. For other Unknown Horizons versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling Unknown Horizons we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Unknown Horizons from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Unknown Horizons:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unknown Horizons
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\F__Unknown Horizons_uninst_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\F__Unknown Horizons_unknown-horizons-debug_bat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unknown Horizons\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unknown Horizons\Unknown Horizons Debug-Mode.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unknown Horizons\Unknown Horizons.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Unknown Horizons
Unknown Horizons is an application released by the software company The Unknown Horizons Team. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Unknown Horizons is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Unknown Horizons with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Unknown Horizons or simply click the Search field and type in "Unknown Horizons". The Unknown Horizons app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Unknown Horizons in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Unknown Horizons, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unknown Horizons:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.unknown-horizons.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Unknown Horizons\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Unknown Horizons.
8. After uninstalling Unknown Horizons, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Unknown Horizons that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unknown Horizons with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Unknown Horizons by The Unknown Horizons Team from your PC, we are not saying that Unknown Horizons by The Unknown Horizons Team is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Unknown Horizons supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-21 17:11:20.163