This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Unknown Horizons for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Unknown Horizons from your PCThe Unknown Horizons Team
. Further information on The Unknown Horizons Team can be found here
. Please follow http://www.unknown-horizons.org
if you want to read more on Unknown Horizons on The Unknown Horizons Team's page. Unknown Horizons is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Unknown Horizons directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Unknown Horizons by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Unknown Horizons\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 177.31 KB (181566 bytes) on disk and is called uninst.exe.
The executables below are part of Unknown Horizons. They occupy an average of 177.31 KB (181566
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Unknown Horizons version 2013.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Unknown Horizons versions:
Unknown Horizons is a program released by the software company The Unknown Horizons Team. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Unknown Horizons is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Unknown Horizons from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Unknown Horizons or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unknown Horizons". If it is installed on your PC the Unknown Horizons application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Unknown Horizons in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Unknown Horizons, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unknown Horizons:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.unknown-horizons.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unknown Horizons\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Unknown Horizons.
8. After removing Unknown Horizons, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Unknown Horizons which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unknown Horizons using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Unknown Horizons by The Unknown Horizons Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Unknown Horizons by The Unknown Horizons Team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Unknown Horizons in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-16 03:44:23.260