USEPA WASP is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall USEPA WASP from your computerUS EPA -- Region 4
. More info about US EPA -- Region 4 can be found here
. USEPA WASP is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\USEPA-WASP8 folder, subject to the user's choice. USEPA WASP's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\USEPA-WASP8\maintenancetool.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled wasp.exe and its approximative size is 3.74 MB (3924480 bytes).
The executables below are part of USEPA WASP. They take about 99.95 MB (104804784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- maintenancetool.exe (94.87 MB)
- HYDFile_2_BMD2.exe (257.50 KB)
- Hydrolink.exe (277.50 KB)
- wasp.exe (3.74 MB)
- waspccli.exe (23.00 KB)
- waspqtcli.exe (108.50 KB)
- wxs.exe (186.50 KB)
- EUTRO_to_MA.exe (514.50 KB)
The current web page applies to USEPA WASP version 8.32
alone. You can find below info on other versions of USEPA WASP:
USEPA WASP is a program released by US EPA -- Region 4. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase USEPA WASP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete USEPA WASP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate USEPA WASP or simply activate the Search field and type in "USEPA WASP". The USEPA WASP application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click USEPA WASP in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about USEPA WASP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall USEPA WASP.
8. After uninstalling USEPA WASP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong USEPA WASP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing USEPA WASP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall USEPA WASP by US EPA -- Region 4 from your PC, we are not saying that USEPA WASP by US EPA -- Region 4 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall USEPA WASP supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 01:14:44.443