You can find below detailed information on how to remove USEPA WASP for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall USEPA WASP from your systemUS EPA -- Region 4
. Open here
where you can find out more on US EPA -- Region 4. Usually the USEPA WASP application is placed in the C:\Program Files\WASP8.1 folder, depending on the user's option during install. USEPA WASP's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WASP8.1\maintenancetool.exe. USEPA WASP's primary file takes around 3.77 MB (3954176 bytes) and its name is wasp.exe.
The executable files below are part of USEPA WASP. They take an average of 30.87 MB (32369200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EUTRO_to_MA.exe (514.50 KB)
- HYDFile_2_BMD2.exe (228.00 KB)
- hydrolink.exe (244.00 KB)
- maintenancetool.exe (25.93 MB)
- wasp.exe (3.77 MB)
- waspccli.exe (23.00 KB)
- wxs.exe (191.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0
of USEPA WASP. You can find below info on other versions of USEPA WASP:
USEPA WASP is an application offered by the software company US EPA -- Region 4. Some users decide to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove USEPA WASP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall USEPA WASP with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate USEPA WASP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "USEPA WASP". If it is installed on your PC the USEPA WASP app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click USEPA WASP in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding USEPA WASP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall USEPA WASP.
8. After uninstalling USEPA WASP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of USEPA WASP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing USEPA WASP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall USEPA WASP by US EPA -- Region 4 from your PC, we are not saying that USEPA WASP by US EPA -- Region 4 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall USEPA WASP in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 01:07:07.547