USB 2.0 Camera
USB 2.0 Camera is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall USB 2.0 Camera from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More data about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing USB 2.0 Camera is C:\WINDOWS\RtsUvcUninst64.exe /u. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. revcon64.exe is the USB 2.0 Camera's main executable file and it occupies circa 80.50 KB (82432 bytes) on disk.
USB 2.0 Camera installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 561.00 KB (574464
bytes) on disk.
- revcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- RTSUVCUninst64.exe (480.50 KB)
The current page applies to USB 2.0 Camera version 6.1.7600.0029
only. You can find here a few links to other USB 2.0 Camera versions:
USB 2.0 Camera is an application marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase USB 2.0 Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall USB 2.0 Camera from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find USB 2.0 Camera or simply click the Search field and type in "USB 2.0 Camera". If it exists on your system the USB 2.0 Camera application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select USB 2.0 Camera in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about USB 2.0 Camera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove USB 2.0 Camera.
8. After removing USB 2.0 Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong USB 2.0 Camera that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling USB 2.0 Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall USB 2.0 Camera by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that USB 2.0 Camera by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall USB 2.0 Camera supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-18 18:44:47.130