USB 2.0 Camera
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall USB 2.0 Camera for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall USB 2.0 Camera from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. USB 2.0 Camera is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing USB 2.0 Camera is C:\Windows\RtCamU.exe /u. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. revcon.exe is the USB 2.0 Camera's main executable file and it takes approximately 74.00 KB (75776 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of USB 2.0 Camera. They take about 7.17 MB (7513328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon.exe (74.00 KB)
- revcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- RsCap.exe (348.00 KB)
- RtCamU.exe (1.82 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (34.60 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (4.68 MB)
- RTSCM.exe (144.71 KB)
This page is about USB 2.0 Camera version 6.2.9200.10296
alone. Click on the links below for other USB 2.0 Camera versions:
USB 2.0 Camera is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove USB 2.0 Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall USB 2.0 Camera from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find USB 2.0 Camera or simply click the Search field and type in "USB 2.0 Camera". If it exists on your system the USB 2.0 Camera program will be found automatically. After you select USB 2.0 Camera in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about USB 2.0 Camera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove USB 2.0 Camera.
8. After removing USB 2.0 Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong USB 2.0 Camera that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing USB 2.0 Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall USB 2.0 Camera by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that USB 2.0 Camera by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall USB 2.0 Camera supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 15:52:23.470