This info is about UNO Undercover for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall UNO Undercover from your computerWildTangent
. Check out here
for more information on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about UNO Undercover on WildTangent's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\UNO Undercover folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing UNO Undercover is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\UNO Undercover\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 5.71 MB (5992256 bytes) on disk and is labeled UNO Undercover-WT.exe.
The executables below are part of UNO Undercover. They take about 9.26 MB (9706567
bytes) on disk.
- UNO Undercover-WT.exe (5.71 MB)
- UNO Undercover.exe (3.21 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This web page is about UNO Undercover version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other UNO Undercover versions:
UNO Undercover is an application by WildTangent. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall UNO Undercover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete UNO Undercover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UNO Undercover or simply click the Search field and type in "UNO Undercover". The UNO Undercover program will be found very quickly. After you click UNO Undercover in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding UNO Undercover, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UNO Undercover:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\UNO Undercover\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UNO Undercover.
8. After removing UNO Undercover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UNO Undercover which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UNO Undercover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove UNO Undercover by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that UNO Undercover by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UNO Undercover in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-04-16 17:56:06.307