You can find on this page details on how to uninstall UNO Undercover for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall UNO Undercover from your computerWildTangent
. Go over here
for more details on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more information about UNO Undercover on WildTangent's website. UNO Undercover is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\UNO Undercover directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling UNO Undercover is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\UNO Undercover\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.71 MB (5990208 bytes) on disk and is called UNO Undercover-WT.exe.
UNO Undercover is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.08 MB (9519362
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (163.42 KB)
- UNO Undercover-WT.exe (5.71 MB)
- UNO Undercover.exe (3.21 MB)
This data is about UNO Undercover version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other UNO Undercover versions:
UNO Undercover is an application offered by WildTangent. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall UNO Undercover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase UNO Undercover with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UNO Undercover or simply click the Search feature and type in "UNO Undercover". If it is installed on your PC the UNO Undercover program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click UNO Undercover in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about UNO Undercover, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UNO Undercover:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\UNO Undercover\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UNO Undercover.
8. After removing UNO Undercover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong UNO Undercover that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UNO Undercover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove UNO Undercover by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that UNO Undercover by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove UNO Undercover in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-27 16:08:42.407