You can find on this page details on how to uninstall TypingMaster Pro for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TypingMaster Pro from your systemTypingMaster Inc
. You can read more on TypingMaster Inc or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.TypingMaster.com/
to get more details about TypingMaster Pro on TypingMaster Inc's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\TypingMaster directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing TypingMaster Pro is C:\Program Files\TypingMaster\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.52 MB (1589760 bytes) on disk and is called tmaster.exe.
TypingMaster Pro contains of the executables below. They take 2.35 MB (2460617
bytes) on disk.
- kboost.exe (729.50 KB)
- sendclose.exe (15.00 KB)
- tmaster.exe (1.52 MB)
- TMSetupacls.exe (28.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (77.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.21
of TypingMaster Pro. You can find here a few links to other TypingMaster Pro releases:
TypingMaster Pro is an application offered by the software company TypingMaster Inc. Some users choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove TypingMaster Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TypingMaster Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TypingMaster Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "TypingMaster Pro". The TypingMaster Pro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TypingMaster Pro in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TypingMaster Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TypingMaster Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.TypingMaster.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TypingMaster\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TypingMaster Pro.
8. After uninstalling TypingMaster Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TypingMaster Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TypingMaster Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TypingMaster Pro by TypingMaster Inc from your computer, we are not saying that TypingMaster Pro by TypingMaster Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TypingMaster Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-07 05:30:43.490