This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TypingMaster Pro for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall TypingMaster Pro from your PCTypingMaster Inc
. More information about TypingMaster Inc can be found here
. More details about the application TypingMaster Pro can be seen at http://www.TypingMaster.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\TypingMaster folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\TypingMaster\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TypingMaster Pro. tmaster.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.98 MB (3124728 bytes) on disk.
TypingMaster Pro contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.52 MB (5783890
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- KBoost.exe (1.19 MB)
- tmaster.exe (2.98 MB)
- TypingMaster.exe (46.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.85 KB)
- closeqp.exe (15.00 KB)
- quickphrase.exe (623.49 KB)
The current web page applies to TypingMaster Pro version 7.00
only. You can find below info on other application versions of TypingMaster Pro:
TypingMaster Pro has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall TypingMaster Pro:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\TypingMaster Inc
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2610009465-3009713602-708948107-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\TypingMaster\tmaster.exe
TypingMaster Pro is a program released by TypingMaster Inc. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove TypingMaster Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TypingMaster Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TypingMaster Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "TypingMaster Pro". If it is installed on your PC the TypingMaster Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TypingMaster Pro in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TypingMaster Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TypingMaster Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.TypingMaster.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TypingMaster\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TypingMaster Pro.
8. After removing TypingMaster Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TypingMaster Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TypingMaster Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TypingMaster Pro by TypingMaster Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that TypingMaster Pro by TypingMaster Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TypingMaster Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:03:36.420