TweakBit PCSpeedUp is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall TweakBit PCSpeedUp from your PCTweakbit Pty Ltd
. More information on Tweakbit Pty Ltd can be seen here
. You can get more details related to TweakBit PCSpeedUp at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. TweakBit PCSpeedUp's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\unins000.exe. TweakBit PCSpeedUp's primary file takes about 34.10 KB (34920 bytes) and its name is Downloader.exe.
TweakBit PCSpeedUp installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.73 MB (1818528
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (34.10 KB)
- GASender.exe (39.60 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (510.10 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of TweakBit PCSpeedUp. For other TweakBit PCSpeedUp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall TweakBit PCSpeedUp you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall TweakBit PCSpeedUp:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall TweakBit PCSpeedUp:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\ATPopupsHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\ATUpdatersHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\AxBrowsers.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\AxComponentsRTL.bpl
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\AxComponentsVCL.bpl
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\CommonForms.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\CommonForms.Routine.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\CommonForms.Site.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\Data\main.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\DebugHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\DiskCleanerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\DiskDefragHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\DiskWipeHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\Downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\EULA.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\GASender.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\GoogleAnalyticsHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\InternetOptimizerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\Lang\deu.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\Lang\enu.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\Lang\esp.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\Lang\fra.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\Localizer.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\PCSpeedUp.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\RegistryCleanerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\RescueCenterForm.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\RescueCenterHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\rtl160.bpl
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\SendDebugLog.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\ServiceManagerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\SystemInformationHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\TaskSchedulerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\Temp\dlc.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\TweakManagerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\unins000.msg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\vcl160.bpl
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\vclie160.bpl
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\vclimg160.bpl
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\VolumesHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\WizardHelper.dll
TweakBit PCSpeedUp is a program offered by the software company Tweakbit Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall TweakBit PCSpeedUp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TweakBit PCSpeedUp from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TweakBit PCSpeedUp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TweakBit PCSpeedUp". The TweakBit PCSpeedUp app will be found automatically. After you select TweakBit PCSpeedUp in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TweakBit PCSpeedUp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit PCSpeedUp:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TweakBit PCSpeedUp.
8. After removing TweakBit PCSpeedUp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TweakBit PCSpeedUp that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TweakBit PCSpeedUp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TweakBit PCSpeedUp by Tweakbit Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that TweakBit PCSpeedUp by Tweakbit Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TweakBit PCSpeedUp in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 23:26:37.493