This web page contains detailed information on how to remove TweakBit PCSpeedUp for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall TweakBit PCSpeedUp from your computerTweakbit Pty Ltd
. Check out here
for more info on Tweakbit Pty Ltd. You can read more about related to TweakBit PCSpeedUp at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
. TweakBit PCSpeedUp is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for TweakBit PCSpeedUp is C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\unins000.exe. PCSpeedUp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.92 MB (3066472 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside TweakBit PCSpeedUp. They take about 4.66 MB (4885000
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (34.10 KB)
- GASender.exe (39.60 KB)
- PCSpeedUp.exe (2.92 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (510.10 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of TweakBit PCSpeedUp. You can find below info on other application versions of TweakBit PCSpeedUp:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling TweakBit PCSpeedUp we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall TweakBit PCSpeedUp:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall TweakBit PCSpeedUp:
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\ATPopupsHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\ATUpdatersHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\AxBrowsers.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\CommonForms.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\CommonForms.Routine.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\CommonForms.Site.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\Data\main.ini
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\DebugHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\DiskCleanerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\DiskDefragHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\DiskWipeHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\Downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\GASender.exe
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\GoogleAnalyticsHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\InternetOptimizerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\Localizer.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\PCSpeedUp.exe
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\RegistryCleanerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\RescueCenterForm.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\RescueCenterHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\SendDebugLog.exe
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\ServiceManagerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\shfolder.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\SystemInformationHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\TaskSchedulerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\TweakManagerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\VolumesHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\WizardHelper.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\TweakBit PCSpeedUp 188.8.131.52.lnk
TweakBit PCSpeedUp is a program by Tweakbit Pty Ltd. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove TweakBit PCSpeedUp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TweakBit PCSpeedUp from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TweakBit PCSpeedUp or simply click the Search feature and type in "TweakBit PCSpeedUp". If it exists on your system the TweakBit PCSpeedUp application will be found automatically. When you select TweakBit PCSpeedUp in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TweakBit PCSpeedUp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit PCSpeedUp:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TweakBit PCSpeedUp.
8. After uninstalling TweakBit PCSpeedUp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TweakBit PCSpeedUp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TweakBit PCSpeedUp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TweakBit PCSpeedUp by Tweakbit Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that TweakBit PCSpeedUp by Tweakbit Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakBit PCSpeedUp in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 14:51:40.417