This web page is about TurboMeeting for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TurboMeeting from your systemRHUB Communications, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on RHUB Communications, Inc.. Further information about TurboMeeting can be found at http://www.rhubcom.com
. TurboMeeting is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TurboMeeting folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove TurboMeeting by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TurboMeeting\TMInstaller.exe --uninstall --client_name TurboMeeting. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled TurboMeeting.exe and occupies 8.88 MB (9310000 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with TurboMeeting. They occupy about 13.86 MB (14531952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCStarter.exe (666.80 KB)
- TMLauncher.exe (584.30 KB)
- TMRemover.exe (233.80 KB)
- InstallService.exe (230.30 KB)
- Sss.exe (73.80 KB)
- TMDownloader.exe (309.30 KB)
- TMService.exe (347.80 KB)
- TurboMeeting.exe (8.88 MB)
This page is about TurboMeeting version 3.0.443
alone. You can find below info on other releases of TurboMeeting:
...click to view all...
TurboMeeting has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by TurboMeeting's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
TurboMeeting is an application released by the software company RHUB Communications, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall TurboMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TurboMeeting from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TurboMeeting or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TurboMeeting". The TurboMeeting application will be found very quickly. After you select TurboMeeting in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TurboMeeting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TurboMeeting:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rhubcom.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TurboMeeting\TMInstaller.exe --uninstall --client_name TurboMeeting
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TurboMeeting.
8. After uninstalling TurboMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TurboMeeting that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TurboMeeting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TurboMeeting by RHUB Communications, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that TurboMeeting by RHUB Communications, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TurboMeeting in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:34:22.510