This page is about TurboMeeting for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall TurboMeeting from your computerRHUB Communications, Inc.
. You can read more on RHUB Communications, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about TurboMeeting can be seen at http://www.rhubcom.com
. TurboMeeting is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TurboMeeting\TurboMeeting\.. folder, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for TurboMeeting is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TurboMeeting\TurboMeeting\..\TMInstaller.exe --uninstall --client_name TurboMeeting. TurboMeeting.exe is the TurboMeeting's primary executable file and it takes approximately 15.09 MB (15825768 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of TurboMeeting. They take about 38.19 MB (40047584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCStarter.exe (631.03 KB)
- TMLauncher.exe (540.85 KB)
- TMRemover.exe (175.85 KB)
- InstallService.exe (171.35 KB)
- PCRecordPlayer.exe (9.76 MB)
- PCRecordPlayerCore.exe (7.52 MB)
- PCRecordPlayerXP.exe (735.45 KB)
- PCStarterXP.exe (629.95 KB)
- Sss.exe (86.65 KB)
- TMDownloader.exe (252.35 KB)
- TMService.exe (304.85 KB)
- TurboMeeting.exe (15.09 MB)
This page is about TurboMeeting version 3.0.561
alone. Click on the links below for other TurboMeeting versions:
...click to view all...
TurboMeeting is an application marketed by RHUB Communications, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall TurboMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase TurboMeeting from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TurboMeeting or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TurboMeeting". If it is installed on your PC the TurboMeeting app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TurboMeeting in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TurboMeeting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TurboMeeting:
- The software company is: http://www.rhubcom.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TurboMeeting\TurboMeeting\..\TMInstaller.exe --uninstall --client_name TurboMeeting
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TurboMeeting.
8. After removing TurboMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TurboMeeting that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TurboMeeting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TurboMeeting by RHUB Communications, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TurboMeeting by RHUB Communications, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TurboMeeting supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 08:45:19.713