TuneUp Utilities 2012
This info is about TuneUp Utilities 2012 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012 from your computerTuneUp Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on TuneUp Software. Click on http://www.tune-up.com
to get more facts about TuneUp Utilities 2012 on TuneUp Software's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2012 folder (same installation drive as Windows). TuneUp Utilities 2012's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2012\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. The program's main executable file is named Integrator.exe and occupies 1.07 MB (1116992 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with TuneUp Utilities 2012. They occupy about 13.74 MB (14404864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiskDoctor.exe (120.31 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (402.81 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (208.31 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (257.81 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.07 MB)
- OneClick.exe (533.81 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (99.81 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (551.31 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (33.31 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (82.31 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (344.31 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (319.81 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (281.31 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (122.81 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.31 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (295.31 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (152.31 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (138.81 KB)
- Report.exe (127.31 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (166.81 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (259.31 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (220.81 KB)
- Shredder.exe (133.81 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.13 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (314.31 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (521.31 KB)
- Styler.exe (914.81 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (111.81 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (241.31 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator32.exe (100.31 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (114.31 KB)
- TUDefragBackend32.exe (448.81 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (381.31 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (122.31 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (240.31 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe (1.16 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe (1.41 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (60.31 KB)
- TURegOpt32.exe (30.81 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (74.81 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.31 KB)
- Undelete.exe (189.31 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (238.81 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (204.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0.2050.64
of TuneUp Utilities 2012. You can find below info on other versions of TuneUp Utilities 2012:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2012 is an application released by the software company TuneUp Software. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase TuneUp Utilities 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TuneUp Utilities 2012 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2012". If it is installed on your PC the TuneUp Utilities 2012 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TuneUp Utilities 2012 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TuneUp Utilities 2012, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2012:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tune-up.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2012\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012.
8. After removing TuneUp Utilities 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities 2012 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TuneUp Utilities 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012 by TuneUp Software from your computer, nor are we saying that TuneUp Utilities 2012 by TuneUp Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-12 07:11:14.693