TuneUp Utilities 2012
TuneUp Utilities 2012 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012 from your PCTuneUp Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on TuneUp Software. You can see more info on TuneUp Utilities 2012 at http://www.tuneup-software.co.uk
. Usually the TuneUp Utilities 2012 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2012 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2012\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove TuneUp Utilities 2012. TuneUp Utilities 2012's main file takes around 135.30 KB (138552 bytes) and its name is Shredder.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in TuneUp Utilities 2012. They occupy 14.93 MB (15652768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiskDoctor.exe (121.80 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (403.30 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (209.30 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (269.80 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.07 MB)
- OneClick.exe (545.30 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (100.30 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (544.80 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (35.30 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (278.30 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (345.30 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (320.80 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (278.80 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (124.30 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (16.30 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (292.80 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (151.80 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (140.30 KB)
- Report.exe (128.80 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (168.80 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (275.80 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (221.80 KB)
- Shredder.exe (135.30 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.14 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (313.80 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (516.80 KB)
- Styler.exe (916.30 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (113.80 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (242.80 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator64.exe (111.30 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (116.30 KB)
- TUDefragBackend64.exe (630.80 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (388.30 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (109.80 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (243.80 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe (1.29 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe (2.04 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (61.30 KB)
- TURegOpt64.exe (34.80 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (75.80 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (12.30 KB)
- Undelete.exe (186.80 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (218.30 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (208.30 KB)
The current page applies to TuneUp Utilities 2012 version 12.0.3600.152
alone. Click on the links below for other TuneUp Utilities 2012 versions:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2012 is an application by the software company TuneUp Software. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TuneUp Utilities 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TuneUp Utilities 2012 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2012". If it is installed on your PC the TuneUp Utilities 2012 app will be found automatically. After you click TuneUp Utilities 2012 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TuneUp Utilities 2012, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2012:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tuneup-software.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2012\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TuneUp Utilities 2012.
8. After removing TuneUp Utilities 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TuneUp Utilities 2012 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TuneUp Utilities 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TuneUp Utilities 2012 by TuneUp Software from your computer, we are not saying that TuneUp Utilities 2012 by TuneUp Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TuneUp Utilities 2012 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-23 23:44:51.740