Trust.Zone VPN Client
Trust.Zone VPN Client is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Trust.Zone VPN Client from your PCTrust.Zone VPN Project
. Open here
for more details on Trust.Zone VPN Project. Detailed information about Trust.Zone VPN Client can be found at http://trust.zone/
. Trust.Zone VPN Client is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Trust.Zone VPN Client directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Trust.Zone VPN Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Trust.Zone VPN Client\tzsetup_x64.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. trustzone.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.70 MB (3879656 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Trust.Zone VPN Client. They occupy 28.23 MB (29603488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- trustzone.exe (3.70 MB)
- trustzone_x64.exe (4.87 MB)
- tzclient.exe (3.29 MB)
- tzclient_x64.exe (4.45 MB)
- tzinstall.exe (3.41 MB)
- tzsetup_x64.exe (8.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.01.1033
of Trust.Zone VPN Client. For more Trust.Zone VPN Client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Trust.Zone VPN Client is a program by Trust.Zone VPN Project. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Trust.Zone VPN Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Trust.Zone VPN Client from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Trust.Zone VPN Client or simply click the Search field and type in "Trust.Zone VPN Client". If it exists on your system the Trust.Zone VPN Client application will be found automatically. After you click Trust.Zone VPN Client in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Trust.Zone VPN Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Trust.Zone VPN Client:
- The web site of the application is: http://trust.zone/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Trust.Zone VPN Client\tzsetup_x64.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Trust.Zone VPN Client.
8. After uninstalling Trust.Zone VPN Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Trust.Zone VPN Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Trust.Zone VPN Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Trust.Zone VPN Client by Trust.Zone VPN Project from your computer, nor are we saying that Trust.Zone VPN Client by Trust.Zone VPN Project is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Trust.Zone VPN Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 12:15:27.080