Trust.Zone VPN Client
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Trust.Zone VPN Client for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Trust.Zone VPN Client from your systemTrust.Zone VPN Project
. Further information on Trust.Zone VPN Project can be seen here
. More details about Trust.Zone VPN Client can be found at http://trust.zone/
. Usually the Trust.Zone VPN Client application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Trust.Zone VPN Client folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Trust.Zone VPN Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Trust.Zone VPN Client\tzsetup_x64.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Trust.Zone VPN Client's primary file takes around 3.64 MB (3813000 bytes) and is named trustzone.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Trust.Zone VPN Client. They take about 27.80 MB (29149512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- trustzone.exe (3.64 MB)
- trustzone_x64.exe (4.78 MB)
- tzclient.exe (3.23 MB)
- tzclient_x64.exe (4.37 MB)
- tzinstall.exe (3.35 MB)
- tzsetup_x64.exe (8.43 MB)
The current page applies to Trust.Zone VPN Client version 1.00.1026
alone. For more Trust.Zone VPN Client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trust.Zone\Trust.Zone VPN\Client Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Trust.Zone\Trust.Zone VPN\Client
Trust.Zone VPN Client is an application released by the software company Trust.Zone VPN Project. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Trust.Zone VPN Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Trust.Zone VPN Client from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Trust.Zone VPN Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "Trust.Zone VPN Client". If it is installed on your PC the Trust.Zone VPN Client app will be found very quickly. When you click Trust.Zone VPN Client in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Trust.Zone VPN Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Trust.Zone VPN Client:
- The software company is: http://trust.zone/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Trust.Zone VPN Client\tzsetup_x64.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Trust.Zone VPN Client.
8. After removing Trust.Zone VPN Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Trust.Zone VPN Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Trust.Zone VPN Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Trust.Zone VPN Client by Trust.Zone VPN Project from your PC, nor are we saying that Trust.Zone VPN Client by Trust.Zone VPN Project is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Trust.Zone VPN Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 15:02:39.597