This info is about TrustDefender for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TrustDefender from your systemSymbiotic Technologies Pty Ltd
. More information about Symbiotic Technologies Pty Ltd can be seen here
. Click on http://www.trustdefender.com
to get more information about TrustDefender on Symbiotic Technologies Pty Ltd's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TrustDefender\TrustDefender directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling TrustDefender is C:\Program Files (x86)\TrustDefender\TrustDefender\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.05 MB (2146488 bytes) on disk and is titled TDWatchdog.exe.
TrustDefender is comprised of the following executables which take 5.55 MB (5822073
bytes) on disk:
- cleanup_setup.exe (208.18 KB)
- TDWatchdog.exe (2.05 MB)
- TrustDefender.exe (1.81 MB)
- TrustDefenderSetupLoader_cHt7ZHhwaXF0cGZldHF1.exe (691.42 KB)
- unins000.exe (839.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of TrustDefender. Click on the links below for other TrustDefender versions:
...click to view all...
TrustDefender is a program offered by Symbiotic Technologies Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall TrustDefender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TrustDefender from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TrustDefender or simply click the Search field and type in "TrustDefender". The TrustDefender program will be found automatically. When you select TrustDefender in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TrustDefender, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TrustDefender:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.trustdefender.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TrustDefender\TrustDefender\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TrustDefender.
8. After removing TrustDefender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TrustDefender that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TrustDefender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TrustDefender by Symbiotic Technologies Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that TrustDefender by Symbiotic Technologies Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TrustDefender supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 01:59:59.260