TrustDefender is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TrustDefender from your systemSymbiotic Technologies Pty Ltd
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Symbiotic Technologies Pty Ltd. Further information about TrustDefender can be found at http://www.trustdefender.com
. TrustDefender is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TrustDefender\TrustDefender folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing TrustDefender is C:\Program Files (x86)\TrustDefender\TrustDefender\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled TDWatchdog.exe and occupies 2.08 MB (2177720 bytes).
TrustDefender is composed of the following executables which take 5.64 MB (5918321
bytes) on disk:
- cleanup_setup.exe (207.18 KB)
- TDWatchdog.exe (2.08 MB)
- TrustDefender.exe (1.87 MB)
- TrustDefenderSetupLoader_cH94ZHxzaXV3cGJmdHV2.exe (691.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (839.66 KB)
This info is about TrustDefender version 188.8.131.528
alone. For more TrustDefender versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TrustDefender is a program offered by the software company Symbiotic Technologies Pty Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove TrustDefender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TrustDefender from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TrustDefender or simply activate the Search field and type in "TrustDefender". If it is installed on your PC the TrustDefender app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TrustDefender in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TrustDefender, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TrustDefender:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.trustdefender.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TrustDefender\TrustDefender\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TrustDefender.
8. After uninstalling TrustDefender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TrustDefender that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TrustDefender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TrustDefender by Symbiotic Technologies Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that TrustDefender by Symbiotic Technologies Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TrustDefender in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 16:34:40.583