TrustDefender is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TrustDefender from your systemSymbiotic Technologies Pty Ltd
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Symbiotic Technologies Pty Ltd. Further information about TrustDefender can be found at http://www.trustdefender.com
. TrustDefender is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TrustDefender\TrustDefender folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing TrustDefender is C:\Program Files (x86)\TrustDefender\TrustDefender\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled TDWatchdog.exe and occupies 2.08 MB (2177720 bytes).
TrustDefender is composed of the following executables which take 5.64 MB (5918321
bytes) on disk:
- cleanup_setup.exe (207.18 KB)
- TDWatchdog.exe (2.08 MB)
- TrustDefender.exe (1.87 MB)
- TrustDefenderSetupLoader_cH94ZHxzaXV3cGJmdHV2.exe (691.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (839.66 KB)
This info is about TrustDefender version 18.104.22.1688
alone. For more TrustDefender versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TrustDefender is a program offered by the software company Symbiotic Technologies Pty Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove TrustDefender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TrustDefender from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TrustDefender or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TrustDefender". If it exists on your system the TrustDefender app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TrustDefender in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TrustDefender, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TrustDefender:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.trustdefender.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TrustDefender\TrustDefender\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TrustDefender.
8. After uninstalling TrustDefender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TrustDefender that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TrustDefender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TrustDefender by Symbiotic Technologies Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that TrustDefender by Symbiotic Technologies Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TrustDefender in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 16:34:40.583