This page is about Tropico 5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Tropico 5 from your computerGOG.com
. Check out here
where you can get more info on GOG.com. More details about the application Tropico 5 can be seen at http://www.gog.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Tropico 5 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Tropico 5\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tropico 5. Tropico5.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.86 MB (6147072 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Tropico 5. They take about 12.99 MB (13622464
bytes) on disk.
- language_setup.exe (5.93 MB)
- Tropico5.exe (5.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
This web page is about Tropico 5 version 1.10
only. For more Tropico 5 versions please click below:
Tropico 5 is an application released by GOG.com. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Tropico 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Tropico 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tropico 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tropico 5". The Tropico 5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Tropico 5 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Tropico 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tropico 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Tropico 5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tropico 5.
8. After uninstalling Tropico 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tropico 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tropico 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tropico 5 by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Tropico 5 by GOG.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Tropico 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-28 14:57:54.293