This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Tropico 5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tropico 5 from your PCGOG.com
. You can read more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. More information about Tropico 5 can be found at http://www.gog.com
. Usually the Tropico 5 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Tropico 5 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Tropico 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Tropico 5\unins000.exe. Tropico 5's primary file takes around 5.86 MB (6147072 bytes) and its name is Tropico5.exe.
Tropico 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.96 MB (10440352
bytes) on disk.
- language_setup.exe (2.83 MB)
- Tropico5.exe (5.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
The current page applies to Tropico 5 version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Tropico 5:
If you are manually uninstalling Tropico 5 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Tropico 5's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tropico 5
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tropico 5\DeveloperStorage.lua
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tropico 5\logs\Tropico5.exe-20190208-12.42.14-561fbd8f.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tropico 5\logs\Tropico5.exe-20190208-16.51.18-561fbd8f.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tropico 5\logs\Tropico5.exe-20190208-23.56.51-561fbd8f.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tropico 5\Save\1549631107.auto.sav
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tropico 5\Save\1549631848.sav
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tropico 5\Save\1549642339.auto.sav
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tropico 5\Save\1549642789.dyn.sav
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tropico 5\Save\1549642789.sav
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tropico 5\Save\1549667796.dyn.sav
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tropico 5\Save\account.lua
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tropico 5\UserId.lua
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Haemimont Games\Tropico 5
Tropico 5 is an application marketed by the software company GOG.com. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Tropico 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Tropico 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tropico 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tropico 5". The Tropico 5 program will be found automatically. When you click Tropico 5 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tropico 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tropico 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Tropico 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tropico 5.
8. After uninstalling Tropico 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tropico 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tropico 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tropico 5 by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Tropico 5 by GOG.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tropico 5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 17:25:12.323