Trillian is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Trillian from your computerCerulean Studios, LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on Cerulean Studios, LLC. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Trillian folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Trillian is C:\Program Files (x86)\Trillian\Trillian.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled trillian.exe and occupies 1.86 MB (1945592 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Trillian. They take about 1.95 MB (2044424
bytes) on disk.
- trillian.exe (1.86 MB)
- ingame_64.exe (96.52 KB)
The current page applies to Trillian version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more Trillian versions please click below:
Trillian is a program marketed by the software company Cerulean Studios, LLC. Some users decide to remove it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Trillian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Trillian with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Trillian or simply click the Search feature and type in "Trillian". If it is installed on your PC the Trillian app will be found automatically. After you select Trillian in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Trillian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Trillian.
8. After uninstalling Trillian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Trillian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Trillian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Trillian by Cerulean Studios, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Trillian by Cerulean Studios, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Trillian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 12:13:34.203