This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Trillian for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Trillian from your systemCerulean Studios, LLC
. Take a look here
for more details on Cerulean Studios, LLC. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Trillian folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Trillian is C:\Program Files (x86)\Trillian\Trillian.exe /uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. trillian.exe is the Trillian's main executable file and it occupies about 1.85 MB (1945080 bytes) on disk.
Trillian is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.95 MB (2043912
bytes) on disk:
- trillian.exe (1.85 MB)
- ingame_64.exe (96.52 KB)
This data is about Trillian version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Trillian:
Trillian is a program released by the software company Cerulean Studios, LLC. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Trillian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Trillian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Trillian or simply click the Search feature and type in "Trillian". If it exists on your system the Trillian program will be found automatically. After you click Trillian in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Trillian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Trillian.
8. After removing Trillian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Trillian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Trillian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Trillian by Cerulean Studios, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Trillian by Cerulean Studios, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Trillian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-30 20:08:28.157