This info is about Trikanoid for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Trikanoid from your PCTriumph Remakers
. More information about Triumph Remakers can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Triumph Remakers\Trikanoid folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Trikanoid is C:\Program Files\Triumph Remakers\Trikanoid\Uninstall Trikanoid.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Trikanoid.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.24 MB (2348544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Trikanoid. They occupy about 2.34 MB (2453504
bytes) on disk.
- Trikanoid.exe (2.24 MB)
- Uninstall Trikanoid.exe (102.50 KB)
This page is about Trikanoid version 1.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Trikanoid:
Trikanoid is an application offered by Triumph Remakers. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Trikanoid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Trikanoid with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Trikanoid or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Trikanoid". The Trikanoid application will be found very quickly. When you select Trikanoid in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Trikanoid, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Trikanoid.
8. After removing Trikanoid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Trikanoid that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Trikanoid with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Trikanoid by Triumph Remakers from your PC, nor are we saying that Trikanoid by Triumph Remakers is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Trikanoid in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-18 09:43:56.403