You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Trikanoid for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Trikanoid from your computerTriumph Remakers
. Go over here
for more details on Triumph Remakers. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Triumph Remakers\Trikanoid directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Trikanoid is C:\Program Files (x86)\Triumph Remakers\Trikanoid\Uninstall Trikanoid.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.24 MB (2350592 bytes) on disk and is labeled Trikanoid.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Trikanoid. They take about 2.36 MB (2470400
bytes) on disk.
- Trikanoid.exe (2.24 MB)
- Uninstall Trikanoid.exe (117.00 KB)
This info is about Trikanoid version 1.2
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Trikanoid:
Trikanoid is an application released by Triumph Remakers. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase Trikanoid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Trikanoid from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Trikanoid or simply activate the Search field and type in "Trikanoid". The Trikanoid program will be found very quickly. After you click Trikanoid in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Trikanoid, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Trikanoid.
8. After uninstalling Trikanoid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Trikanoid that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Trikanoid using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Trikanoid by Triumph Remakers from your PC, nor are we saying that Trikanoid by Triumph Remakers is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Trikanoid supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-28 19:21:12.333