Trend Micro DirectPass
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Trend Micro DirectPass for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Trend Micro DirectPass from your systemTrend Micro Inc.
. You can read more on Trend Micro Inc. or check for application updates here
. Trend Micro DirectPass is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TMIDS directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TMIDS\Remove.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Trend Micro DirectPass. Trend Micro DirectPass's main file takes around 913.03 KB (934944 bytes) and its name is PwmConsole.exe.
The executables below are part of Trend Micro DirectPass. They take about 8.52 MB (8936672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (146.50 KB)
- InstallWorkspace.exe (753.03 KB)
- PwmConsole.exe (913.03 KB)
- PwmDiagnose.exe (3.57 MB)
- PwmSvc.exe (334.03 KB)
- PwmUpPa.exe (505.03 KB)
- Remove.exe (1.87 MB)
The current page applies to Trend Micro DirectPass version 22.214.171.1240
alone. You can find below a few links to other Trend Micro DirectPass versions:
...click to view all...
Trend Micro DirectPass is an application by the software company Trend Micro Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Trend Micro DirectPass is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Trend Micro DirectPass with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Trend Micro DirectPass or simply activate the Search field and type in "Trend Micro DirectPass". The Trend Micro DirectPass app will be found very quickly. When you click Trend Micro DirectPass in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Trend Micro DirectPass, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Trend Micro DirectPass.
8. After uninstalling Trend Micro DirectPass, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Trend Micro DirectPass which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Trend Micro DirectPass using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Trend Micro DirectPass by Trend Micro Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Trend Micro DirectPass by Trend Micro Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Trend Micro DirectPass in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 23:38:00.450