Trend Micro DirectPass
Trend Micro DirectPass is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Trend Micro DirectPass from your systemTrend Micro Inc.
. Additional info about Trend Micro Inc. can be read here
. Usually the Trend Micro DirectPass program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TMIDS folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Trend Micro DirectPass is C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TMIDS\Remove.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Trend Micro DirectPass's main file takes about 1.18 MB (1236128 bytes) and is named PwmConsole.exe.
Trend Micro DirectPass installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.44 MB (11992016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (146.50 KB)
- InstallWorkspace.exe (1.25 MB)
- PwmChromeGPOMod.exe (106.26 KB)
- PwmConsole.exe (1.18 MB)
- PwmDiagnose.exe (4.59 MB)
- PwmSvc.exe (252.63 KB)
- PwmUpPa.exe (354.19 KB)
- Remove.exe (3.07 MB)
- PwmNativeMessaging.exe (509.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2064
of Trend Micro DirectPass. You can find below a few links to other Trend Micro DirectPass versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove Trend Micro DirectPass from your computer.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Trend Micro DirectPass when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TMIDS
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Trend Micro DirectPass
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TMIDS\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TMIDS\7z.exe
- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TMIDS\BrowserPasswordTool32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TMIDS\BrowserPasswordTool64.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TMIDS\
Trend Micro DirectPass is a program by Trend Micro Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Trend Micro DirectPass is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Trend Micro DirectPass from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Trend Micro DirectPass or simply activate the Search field and type in "Trend Micro DirectPass". If it is installed on your PC the Trend Micro DirectPass program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Trend Micro DirectPass in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Trend Micro DirectPass, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Trend Micro DirectPass.
8. After uninstalling Trend Micro DirectPass, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Trend Micro DirectPass that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Trend Micro DirectPass with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Trend Micro DirectPass by Trend Micro Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Trend Micro DirectPass by Trend Micro Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Trend Micro DirectPass supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 22:44:58.427