Tradewinds is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Tradewinds from your systemWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more info about Tradewinds on WildTangent's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Tradewinds directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Tradewinds is C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Tradewinds\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Tradewinds's main file takes about 476.00 KB (487424 bytes) and its name is tradewinds.exe.
Tradewinds installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.71 MB (1790865
bytes) on disk.
- tradewinds-WT.exe (1.11 MB)
- tradewinds.exe (476.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Tradewinds version 018016
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Tradewinds:
...click to view all...
Tradewinds is an application by WildTangent. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Tradewinds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Tradewinds from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tradewinds or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tradewinds". If it is installed on your PC the Tradewinds app will be found very quickly. After you select Tradewinds in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Tradewinds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tradewinds:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Tradewinds\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tradewinds.
8. After uninstalling Tradewinds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tradewinds that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tradewinds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tradewinds by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Tradewinds by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tradewinds supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 16:48:12.490