You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Tradewinds for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Tradewinds from your PCWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be read here
. You can read more about about Tradewinds at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Tradewinds directory (same installation drive as Windows). Tradewinds's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Tradewinds\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Tradewinds's main file takes around 1.56 MB (1636376 bytes) and its name is tradewinds-WT.exe.
Tradewinds installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.57 MB (2694784
bytes) on disk.
- tradewinds-WT.exe (1.56 MB)
- tradewinds.exe (476.00 KB)
- tradewinds-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current page applies to Tradewinds version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Tradewinds versions:
...click to view all...
Tradewinds is an application by WildTangent. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Tradewinds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Tradewinds from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Tradewinds or simply click the Search field and type in "Tradewinds". If it exists on your system the Tradewinds program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Tradewinds in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Tradewinds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tradewinds:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Tradewinds\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tradewinds.
8. After uninstalling Tradewinds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tradewinds which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tradewinds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Tradewinds by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Tradewinds by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tradewinds in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:09:08.567